TI’s annual meeting of stockholders* will be held in Dallas on Thursday, April 27, 2023, where we will consider and act upon the following matters:
- The election of directors for the next year
- Approval of amendment and restatement of the TI Employees 2014 Stock Purchase Plan to extend the termination date
- Advisory vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on executive compensation
- Advisory approval of the company’s executive compensation
- Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2023
- Two stockholder proposals, if properly presented
- Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting
Materials for the meeting are available via the SEC filings page.
A live webcast of the meeting will be available via the Upcoming and recent webcasts page, and a recording of the meeting will be posted shortly after the event.
* Attendees must preregister; please see proxy materials for details.