Due to the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, TI’s 2021 annual stockholders’ meeting will be held in a virtual format on Thursday, April 22, 2021. At the meeting, we will consider and act upon the following matters:
- The election of directors for the next year
- Advisory approval of the company’s executive compensation
- Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2021
- A stockholder proposal to permit shareholder action by written consent
- Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting
Materials for the meeting are available via the SEC filings page.
To access the virtual meeting, visit www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/TXN2021. An archived version will also be available.