Due to the continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic, TI’s 2021 annual stockholders’ meeting was held in a virtual format on Thursday, April 22, 2021. About 30 non-employee shareholders attended the meeting. At the meeting, we considered and acted upon the following matters:
- The election of directors for the next year
- Advisory approval of the company’s executive compensation
- Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for 2021
- A stockholder proposal to permit shareholder action by written consent
- Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting
Voting results are available in the 8-K filing dated April 28, 2021.