At our 2017 annual meeting of stockholders, TI Chairman, President and CEO Rich Templeton will report on the company's strategic direction and opportunities.
The meeting will be held in Dallas on Thursday, April 20, 2017, where we will consider and act upon the following matters:
- The election of directors for the next year
- Advisory approval of the company's executive compensation
- Advisory approval of annual frequency for future advisory votes on executive compensation
- Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2017
- Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting