2014 stockholders meeting
At its 2014 annual meeting of stockholders, TI Chairman, President and CEO Rich Templeton reported on the company's strategic direction and opportunities.
At the meeting, stockholders considered and acted upon:
- the election of directors for the next year
- advisory approval of the company's executive compensation
- ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2014
- approval of the TI Employees 2014 Stock Purchase Plan
- reapproval of the material terms of the performance goals under the Texas Instruments 2009 Long-Term Incentive Plan
- such other matters as may properly come before the meeting
The meeting was held in Dallas on Thursday, April 17, 2014.
This website is posted solely for information purposes and is not to be construed either as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security.