At our 2015 annual meeting of stockholders, TI Chairman, President and CEO Rich Templeton reported on the company's strategic direction and opportunities.
The meeting was held in Dallas on Thursday, April 16, 2015, where we considered and acted upon the following matters:
- The election of directors for the next year
- Advisory approval of the company's executive compensation
- Ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2015
- Such other matters as may properly come before the meeting
Annual meeting webcast (34 MB)
At the April 16, 2015, annual meeting of stockholders, the following percent of votes were reported by the inspectors:
Board of Directors:
- Over 97% of the shares cast at the meeting were voted in favor of the election of each director.
Board proposal regarding advisory approval of the company's executive compensation as disclosed in TI's Proxy Statement:
- About 95% of the votes cast were voted FOR the proposal
- About 4% of the votes cast were voted AGAINST the proposal
- About 1% of the votes cast ABSTAINED
Board proposal to ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as TI's independent registered public accounting firm for 2015:
- About 99% of the shares cast were FOR the proposal
- About 1% of the shares cast were AGAINST the proposal
- Less than 1% of the shares cast ABSTAINED
The final certified vote, including total individual shares cast, is available in an 8-K filing.